Our fundamental mission is to 'serve the user' as even the best designed systems and networks can fail without the proper care and attention. We work with all sizes and types of organisations to make sure all aspects of IT (systems, networks, hardware) run cost effectively and efficiently.
Baldwins Technology Solutions Systems has many years of experience of providing a full range of IT Support and consultancy to make sure your organisation's IT is responsive and available 24/7. . From our location in the West Midlands we provide a rapid and reliable response to queries and our friendly engineers are all industry-certified professionals who listen to your needs, take action to address any issues immediately to get it right "first time and on time."
There is no "one size fits all" approach to providing IT support. An organisation's support needs change dependent on size, complexity, user skill, financial and geographic considerations. For this reason, Baldwins Technology Solutions Systems offers three different support plans, each one customizable to your specific needs.
Key improvements delivered as a result of these implementations include:
- 1.1 We are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data (both as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998, together "Specific Data") you supply to us whilst Using this Web Site in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. In addition, some of our Web Site monitoring systems collect certain general information about all visitors to this Web Site in aggregate automatically for the purpose of tracking site usage, which does not contain any Specific Data ("General Data"). This Section explains what information will be collected, how it will be used, and how you may signal your consent or otherwise to the use of your data.
- 1.2 General Data may contain information about the following:
General Data will only be collected, stored and processed in aggregate and will not allow the identification of individual Users in any manner. We may disclose General Data or statistical analyses based upon the General Data to third parties for the purpose of allowing us to maintain, administer, develop, expand or improve the Web Site, and some third parties to whom we disclose General Data may be based outside the European Economic Area. By Using the Web Site all Users consent to the collection, storage, processing and disclosure and transmission outside the European Economic Area of General Data.
- a) The Internet Protocol (IP) address of all visitors;
- b) The Operating System used by all visitors;
- c) The Internet browser software used by all visitors;
- d) Page usage for all visitors, including current page and last page visited information to track common routes through the Web Site;
- e) File usage for all visitors to track the most often downloaded files; and
- f) Referring site information for all visitors to track which sites and search engines refer most visitors to our Web Site.
- 1.4 Specific Data may also be collected if you upload or input any information to the Web Site, whether by email or any other means. Any Specific Data submitted by you will be held securely by us and will be used for the primary purpose described at the point of collection. The act of submitting Specific Personal Data will constitute consent to use of the Specific Data for the primary purpose ("Primary Consent").
- 1.5 At any point where Specific Data is collected you will be provided with the option of allowing us to use that Specific Data to provide you with news about any changes to the Web Site or new services and facilities provided by us that we consider might be of interest you or to disclose certain Specific Data to selected third parties. You may grant your permission to these additional uses ("Secondary Consent") or not. Whether or not you give Secondary Consent will not affect the use of the Specific Data for the primary purpose nor affect the validity of the Primary Consent. If at any time after you have granted or denied Secondary Consent you wish to alter that permission please email us using the contact form on the Contact Us page. Some third parties to whom we disclose certain Specific Data in relation to which Secondary Consent has been granted may be based outside the European Economic Area, in which case that Secondary Consent will also constitute consent to the transmission of that Specific Data outside the European Economic Area. Wherever Specific Data is disclosed to third parties we shall disclose the minimum possible amount of such Specific Data to them to allow the purpose of such disclosure to be achieved.
- 1.6 Other than where you have given Secondary Consent, we will not disclose any Specific Data to any third party except as might be required by any court of competent jurisdiction. By Using the Web Site and Submitting Specific Data to us via the Web Site you consent to any such disclosure we may be required to make by any relevant law.
- 1.7 You shall comply completely with the Data Protection Act 1998 throughout your Use of the Web Site. In the event that you supply any Specific Data to us which relates to any individual other than yourself or attempt to Use the Web Site in contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998, whether intentionally or unintentionally, you will be liable to that person and to us for your breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 1.8 Specific Data and General Data delivered to us via our Web Site will be stored in a secure manner and we shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any such Specific Data or General Data cannot be accessed by any unauthorised third parties.
Liability and Disclaimers
- 2.1 Nothing in these Terms shall limit either party's liability to the other for death or personal injury caused by their negligence. Further, to the extent that the law prohibits the exclusion or limitation of any other forms of liability, this Section 2.1 shall expressly carve out such forms of liability from any exclusion or limitation contained in these Terms that would otherwise exclude or limit them.
- 2.2 This web site is provided on an 'as is' basis and the use of the web site is done entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, claims, demands, damages and expenses (each whether direct or indirect) resulting from any unavailability (whether temporary or permanent) of the web site or any constituent part.
- 2.3 to the extent that this web site contains any IT industry, commercial or legal information or documents, in no way shall the web site nor the presence of any such information or documents be considered to be providing any legal advice, approval, or professional advice of any sort. All users should seek advice from a properly qualified person before taking or refraining from taking any action.
- 2.4 in the event that this web site contains any links to any third party web sites such links shall not signal any recommendation of or affiliation with those third party web sites. We shall not be liable in any way for the content of those web sites and the use of any third party web sites is done entirely at your own risk.
- 2.5 we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, claims, demands, damages and expenses (each whether direct or indirect) resulting from any corruption or loss of data you may suffer whilst using this web site. It is your responsibility to back up all information you submit to or retrieve from the web site.